Shipping and Handling, and other related Information:
A list of Digital Projections' shipping and handling information:
- In Calgary deliveries: If you're unable to drop by to pick-up, or send us your items, Digital Projections can pick-up and deliver orders within Calgary. Our city wide pick-up and delivery service, from/to anywhere within Calgary city limits is normally $20 cdn per trip. If in a rare circumstance we can not pick-up or deliver your item(s), we will use a reliable city courier, same rate will apply. Huge oversized items requiring a truck delivery cost more to deliver, and we'll quote you before hand, usually they are around $35 cdn (within Calgary).
- Couriers / Out of town shipping: Digital Projections uses FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, Canada Post, USPS, UPS, and Purolator, to ship across Canada and the USA. From this list, if you prefer a certain courier over another, we will use them, otherwise we will choose the most economical and practical. Items will be packaged and shipped pre-paid, or collect if you provide us with your account number and details. We also offer overnight service, if requested and is available by the courier. If you'd like us to quote you the shipping before you order, please provide us your complete shipping address, postal code, and what items you plan to order, and we will.
- Shipping insurance: Additional shipping insurance is usually purchased on any items over $100 cdn, if shipped out of town with an outside couriers. You can rest assured that your items are totally insured for loss or damage.
- In stock items: Most in stock items will be packaged and shipped usually within 24 hours, business days only. Although Digital Projections is open 7 days a week, shipping days usually do not include weekends or holidays.
- Out of stock items or custom ordered items: Most are processed by Digital Projections within 24 hours. Please allow appropriate time for shipping. Items can be custom ordered to ship here to our office, ready for your pick-up, or drop shipped directly to you. Please specify when placing your order. We will email you a quote for your approval prior to processing your order.
- Shipping Plaques and frames: Digital Projections is one of the few companies that will ship Plaque Mounted and Framed items out of town. Doing this means, we will package your order with the utmost care, using paper wrap, foam corners and foam edgers, bubble wrap, and custom cardboard boxing. Full shipping insurance will be taken up. We will also provide you with a tracking number once shipped.
- Cost of shipping: Digital Projections does not make money on shipping. We try to charge for what our expenses were (time and material), for sending your item(s), as close as possible. If your item(s) require special packaging and handling, we will be happy to quote you an estimated amount.
- Payments: We accept Cash, Cheques, Money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. Digital Projections will not normally ship your order unless we have received full payment, or unless an account was setup.
- A problem with shipment: This is very rare, but in case your order is lost or damaged, Digital Projections will make an immediate claim with the courier involved, and once compensation is received, we will replace the order. Unfortunately, we cannot replace your item(s) until the claim is closed, this usually takes only few days. If the item is damaged, make sure to contact us immediately, and keep the item and re-package it as best as possible with the original box, as the courier will usually select to pick it up for inspection and evaluation. If we were found at fault for a loss or damage, we will fully replace the order, or refund you.
- Delays in shipping: Once Digital Projections has shipped your order, we are not responsible for any delays, as items have left our hands. All we can do is make every effort that your items are processed quickly and packaged properly.
- Drop shipping: Some times Digital Projections will drop ship your item(s) from the manufacture directly. Your cost would be calculated to be no more than if we were to ship it from our location in Calgary to you. If it's actually less for the drop ship than to ship from Calgary, then we would charge you the lesser amount. This way you'd actually incur no additional cost for the drop ship, no matter where you are in North America. The advantage of drop shipping, is that you would get a product that is the most recent model straight from the factory, and not one that has been outdated, or sitting around for a long time. Your item would come in the original box, and was never put together or used as a demo.
- Canadian orders: Canadian orders are usually subject to 5% GST only, and no PST. Applied normally to all purchases, unless your company is GST exempt. Please inform us if this is the case.
- USA and International orders: Digital Projections does not add any additional charges or fees on US or International orders. However, client takes full responsibility for any additional taxes or brokerage fees, that maybe applied by courier company (if applicable.)
- Exchange rates: Our invoices are done in Canadian Dollars. So if you have paid for your order with a Credit Card (Visa, MC, AM-EX) or PayPal, your bank will do the exchange rate to your currency, as per the current currency rate at the time of the transaction. If you have a question on the current exchange rates, please contact us.
- Need assistance: For assistance please call, fax or email us. Should you require immediate assistance, please call our office at the following number: (403) 547-0404. If we are unavailable make sure to leave us a message, and we will be returning your call shortly. Alternatively, we may also have a listed cell number on the voice mail for emergencies or more urgent assistance.
- Quality Control: This company has an excellent reputation for providing complex mapping solutions under challenging conditions, and excellent many products and services. We have consistently exceeded people's expectations and are committed to delivering quality, reflected on all of our products and services.