Saskatchewan Backroad GPS Maps
- To order or for more information on any of our many products and services please PHONE or EMAIL us. See our CONTACT US page
- Credit card orders are accepted by phone. Regular and rush shipping/delivery also available
- Canadian orders carry applicable taxes. USA orders, no taxes, duty/brokerage fee maybe added by courier (if applicable)
Saskatchewan Backroad GPS Maps
Nestled in the heart of the Canadian Prairies, Saskatchewan contains some of Canada’s most unique landscapes and opportunities for outdoor adventure. Best known for its rolling prairies and farmland, Saskatchewan ripples with diverse topography from lodgepole pine forests to the majestic rock of the Canadian Shield. Beyond the city centres of Regina and Saskatoon, small communities dot the landscapes of Saskatchewan, giving over to stunning wilderness in a province dominated by nature. In the north, far past Regina and Saskatoon, a series of lakes and rivers create an aquatic paradise rich with adventures for the Saskatchewan paddler. While touring the provincial and national parks of Saskatchewan, you are bound to fall in love with the peaceful scenery set amidst its ever-distant horizon. Saskatchewan invites you to canoe, cycle, hike, snowmobile or ride to your heart’s content.
Backroad Mapbooks’ Saskatchewan GPS Maps provide you with the most technologically-advanced and user-friendly option for outdoor recreation today. With all the detail from the original Saskatchewan Backroad Mapbook brought to life via GPS, the Saskatchewan GPS Maps allow you to explore the area’s topography with shaded relief, 3D views, and the highest level of map detail available for recreational use. In addition to detailing Saskatchewan’s topography and extensive road systems, your GPS maps include a wealth of information on outdoor recreation available at your fingertips, including marked and labeled trails, campsites, paddling routes, activity and geographic points-of-interest, Wildlife Management Areas, and much more. Developed in cooperation with local agencies, including government, parks, forestry, and tourism, these Garmin-licensed Saskatchewan GPS maps (compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp) are your most reliable source for navigating the lands from Regina to Saskatoon and the backcountry beyond.
• Garmin GPS and Basecamp™ compatible
• 50,000 base scale topographic maps
• Detailed shaded relief for all of Saskatchewan
• 3D perspective on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™
• The most complete resource, industry and bush road coverage available for Saskatchewan
• Routable city, resource and industry roads
• Hundreds of thousands of kilometres of oilfield seismic roads and pipeline corridors
• Tens of thousands of kilometres of trail systems, including defined ATV, snowmobile, paddling & multi-use trails
• Smart background & searchable Wildlife Management Zones (WMZs) for anglers and hunters
• National, provincial and private parks & campsites
• Lake & stream fishing information with boat launches
• Searchable backroad recreation information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails and more
• Campsites, golf courses, paddling access points, ski areas and more
• Tens of thousands of searchable cities, geographic land and water features
• Oil and gas POI now included!
• Compressor stations, gas plants, batteries, disposal sites and other resource facilities, including well-site footprints
• Saskatchewan Township Quarter Section points
• …and much more!
SD/Micro SD Card for Garmin GPS units - $99.75 cdn