Manitoba Backroad GPS Maps
- To order or for more information on any of our many products and services please PHONE or EMAIL us. See our CONTACT US page
- Credit card orders are accepted by phone. Regular and rush shipping/delivery also available
- Canadian orders carry applicable taxes. USA orders, no taxes, duty/brokerage fee maybe added by courier (if applicable)
Manitoba Backroad GPS Maps
Manitoba lies in the heart of Canada, where the prairies bow down to the majestic water bodies of Lake Manitoba and Lake Winnipeg. In the north, the Canadian Shield gives way to a freezing strip of Arctic tundra along the shores of Hudson Bay. With over half of Manitoba’s population residing in the capital city of Winnipeg, the vast majority of Manitoba is dominated by natural landscapes, as well as smaller communities like Flin Flon and The Pas. Throughout Manitoba, national and provincial parks provide opportunities for wildlife viewing, with an abundance of species including polar bears and the famous Narcisse snakes thriving throughout the province. Whether you’re looking to hike, camp, fish, paddle, snowmobile or ATV, you’ll discover it in Manitoba. From urban trails found right in Winnipeg to the deep backcountry lit by the Northern Lights, Manitoba has something for everyone.
Backroad Mapbooks’ Manitoba GPS Maps combine the detailed topography that Backroad Mapbooks is known for with industry-leading GPS technology to get you exploring Manitoba with confidence. These Garmin-licensed GPS maps (compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp) boast the most comprehensive coverage of Manitoba, with user-friendly map detail including 3D views, shaded relief, and labeled recreation highlights like routable roads, Wildlife Management Areas, trails, paddling routes, activity and geographic points-of-interest and more. Available in Micro SD and DVD formats, the Manitoba GPS Maps load right onto your computer or GPS device for your expert navigation. From major road systems through Winnipeg and Brandon, to rural farm roads that spread out north, to wild waterways accessible only by canoe or kayak, Backroad Mapbooks’ Manitoba GPS maps chart it all.
• Garmin GPS and Basecamp™ compatible
• 20,000 base scale topographic maps
• Detailed shaded relief for all of Manitoba
• 3D perspective on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™
• The most complete resource, industry and logging road coverage available for Manitoba
• Routable city, resource and industry roads
• Tens of thousands of kilometres of trail systems, including defined ATV, snowmobile, paddling & multi-use trails
• Smart background & searchable Wildlife Management Areas (WMAs) for anglers and hunters
• National, provincial and private parks & campsites
• Lake & stream fishing information with boat launches
• Searchable Backroad recreation information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails and more
• Boat launches, campsites, paddling access points, ski areas, golf courses and more
• Tens of thousands of searchable cities, geographic land and water features
• …and much more!
SD/Micro SD Card for Garmin GPS units - $99.75 cdn